Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of improving internal and external aspects of a site to improve relevant traffic.
Why run a Search Engine Optimisation program?
- The higher you rank for relevant keywords, the more traffic you will capture
- It allows you to remain competitive in your web space
- It promotes your brand
Isn’t natural traffic free?
- The work that needs to be done will incur you a cost. In essence, you are paying for someones time to sit in front of a computer and spend time working on your site
- However, the traffic you receive is free. You will never have to pay for someone searching for your site or even when they click on your search result and arrive on your site.
When should you do SEO work?
- Should always be done when designing a website
- Employ a search specialist to help in the code design
- If you already have a site, then employ a search specialist to audit your site. You will receive a report covering the main aspects of SEO (the ARC model described in Natural Search) and the work that needs to be done.